03 September, 2009

Mouse mug

squirrelized
Mouse mug, originally uploaded by Ansis68.A few days off of everything and a feeling that I need to put something up on my blog means a quick troll through my old photos in search of something appropriate! I found this dodgy photo of a really gorgeous mouse mug I found in a $3 Japanese shop; it went into Hazel's Xmas stocking last year. I bitterly regret not getting about 5 of them for gifts because of course when I went back the next week there were none. Oh well! It's the perfect size for a preschooler and I assume that's who they were designed for. She loves it a whole lot and it gets used for hot chocolates regularly. I should really photograph it properly because it has the cutest little round glaze tail on the back of the mug.

6 comments:

  1. ohh, i LOVE this little mug! very sweet. i can see why hazel enjoys having her hot chocolates from it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very very cute! what a great buy, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jacqui ... is the squirrel part of the mug? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly no, the mug didn't come with a gopher. See here for an explanation: http://www.cbc.ca/canada/edmonton/story/2009/08/13/squirrel-banff-photo-brandts-geographic.html I know I know, hop on the bandwagon why don'tcha Jacqui but I couldn't resist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The post of content is very interesting and exciting. I learned a lot from here.The content from simple to complex, so all of you can come in . No matter you want to see what can be found.By the way ,there are some websites is also very wonderful,you can go and see.such as Jordan OL School

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails