22 September, 2009

Bunny eyes

I just finished a Felt Bunny commission so no proper photos of it until it's been received, but I had a play with an idea I had for future bunny eyes. I'm not sure if it's really a goer for a general bunny, but if you wanted a bunny to express particular emotions I think it'd be quite effective!

Sleepy bunny
Sleepy bunny eyes

Bored/ambivalent bunny eyes
Ambivalent bunny eyes

Angry bunny eyes! Or is it more indignant? He sort of looks like someone just butted into the queue in front of him.
Angry bunny eyes

4 comments:

  1. your indignant eyes have given me an idea for a 'devil bunny" (along the lines of a devil rubber ducky)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'd love to see that! I've been meaning to do a red bunny for awhile to match one of the originals but never thought of adding horns :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. angry bunny looks like maybe he's just concentrating a whole lot. On something that made him mad, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I can sort of see him staring into the middle distance muttering to himself "He thinks he's so great, so clever, but I'll show him! Yeah, he'll be sorry one day, yeah, real sorry...now where did I put that carrot? It was right here dammit..."

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails