17 April, 2009

Oh dear...

The dolly is coming together beautifully, I'm quite impressed with myself except...well it's awkward but I think I may have really screwed up the placement of the pattern of the fabric. I don't know what to do. I'll sleep on it and then post a picture tomorrow and see what you all think but let's put it this way - Mat didn't notice it when I showed him the unstuffed body but when I pointed it out he demanded I take it out of the house immediately. :-/

The problem with real life is you can't Photoshop out unwanted details.

3 comments:

  1. the anti-perfectionist police are being sent over immediately... you are not to redo it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee OK I had a little chuckle but honestly I think it's fine... it's gorgeous as is, and I wouldn't have picked it up if you hadn't mentioned it. Do not re-do!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails