26 November, 2013

Crochet flowers

Crochet flowers

It's so much fun making flowers, I've been having a ball! And I think it's definitely the best way to use up your little scraps of yarn. I've been working my way through a book I have called 200 Crochet Flowers, Embellishments & Trims, making whatever takes my fancy, and thoroughly enjoying myself!

Crochet flowers

I borrowed Mini Motif crochet pattern from my friend Yumiko and it has some neat flowers to try out too - but in small!
 Isbn 4021904166 More crochet patterns books

Hazel had a quick look through it yesterday and instantly fell in love with the little icecreams and shoes, as well as the colourful flowers (monochrome is so not an 8 year old girl!).

ISBN978-4-02-190416-5

There are quite a few motifs done in fluffy yarn which isn't really to my taste so much but if you google ISBN978-4-02-190416-5 there are quite a few photos of other pages in the book. Sorry mine aren't that great, but hopefully they'll give an idea of what's in the book. The designs are all charted so there's no issues with it being in Japanese.

ISBN978-4-02-190416-5

ISBN978-4-02-190416-5

ISBN978-4-02-190416-5

4 comments:

  1. That book has some stunning photo's and gorgeous creations! Flowers are fun - cant wait to see what you do with all yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why wouldn't you fall in love with the icecreams and shoes? delightful. this is the first time in ages I've been on your blog - especially on a real computer. no doubt about it, the iphone is great but a proper big screen does your photos more justice. love the little motifs, I'll have to have a squizz next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. why wouldn't you fall in love with the ice creams and shoes? delightful. I love the motifs - will have to have a squizz at yours next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails