09 November, 2010

Home!

'The sickness unto death'

There's really no place like it, even if you've been in a rather nice private hospital overnight (note: must investigate private health insurance!).  The surgery went well and despite being rather sore when I move and a numb foot again (which should disappear in a few days) I'm feeling pretty good. I still need to sleep off the dregs of the anaesthesia, but much nicer to do it in my own bed!

It's great to get this over and done with, I feel like one big hurdle has been cleared and I just have the marking to do and then I can relax and think about Christmas and other lovely things like that! Oh, and going to Nelson in 10 days to see my Aunt and cousins. I love Nelson and I hope Hazel will too! So there are good things coming my way soon.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as if it all went well. I hope that is the end of any trouble with your back once you are all healed. Your 60's look was impressive too though that must seem an age ago to you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails