01 January, 2010

The Year in Review

I've been really taken with the mosaics people have been producing today with their 2009 creations so I thought I'd hop on the bandwagon. I must say that I was surprised how much I'd actually accomplished! I started with a 4x4 mosaic and then had to enlarge it to 5x5 and finally to 5x6. I think I might have actually left out a couple things - oh! Mum's tea cosy. Drat. I think I have a couple photos hosted through Picasa and I did this with Flickr. I used Mosaic Maker and linked it to my Flickr account which made it really easy, if anyone else wants to give it a try.

2009 Mosaic

1. Snuggle blanket, 2. Easter bunny, 3. Jess's pincushion, 4. Pink felt bunny, 5. Wonderful package, 6. Felt crown, 7. Chibi rabbits and kitty, 8. Felt mask, 9. More felt rabbits, 10. Sewing Green Slippers, 11. Pencil Roll 1, 12. Fairy crown, wand and skirt, 13. Bag for Hazel, 14. Piggie wheatie warmer, 15. Reversible Bucket Hat, 16. Felt bunny, 17. Loobylu embroidery closeup, 18. Hazel in her Sunday Brunch Jacket, 19. Ikea chair cover, 20. Felt pouch #3, 21. Hazel's drawing on a tea towel, 22. Spotty bag 2, 23. Sewing Green slippers, 24. Card holder 2, 25. Little Pup(s), 26. Amy's Quilt front, 27. 2+2 blouse, 28. Finished sheet, 29. First stamp, 30. Embroidered pouch and shoe bag

I've really really enjoyed my first year of 'public' blogging (I had a Live Journal blog for about 5 years before this), it's been so much more fun and interesting and, dare I say it, fulfilling than I'd imagined! I read in Perogative of Harlots today that 60-80% of all blogs are abandoned within the first month, so for everyone who survived the first year - go us! The link to the stat there is actually a quite interesting article on the stats of blogging, puts it all in perspective really!

2 comments:

  1. love your mosaic and all your great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, you! Looks like you guys've had a great holiday season. <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails