21 September, 2015

Crochet

During my blogging break I've been doing quite a bit of crocheting as well as making quilts - well ok some crocheting and making quilts!

A teething ring for my little niece Eva. I saw a similar one on Pinterest and also in a tutorial. The rings are curtain rings and the beads are just wooden ones from Spotlight that I sanded until all the varnish was gone so nothing will come off when chewed :)

Wood and crochet rattle/teething ring for my niece Eva. #crochet #crochetbead #rattle #teethingring

Some egg cozies


Happy Easter everyone! #Easter #crochet #bunnyears #egg #eggcup
Egg cozies - breakfast just got cuter. #crochet #eggcosy #egghats
At the risk of offending the bunnies the mouse is my favourite. #egghats #eggcosy #crochet
And if you prefer your egg to come more hockey flavoured I can do that too. #egg #eggcosy #egghats #montrealcanadiens

and some kittens

Three little kittens have lost their mittens #crochet #amigurumi #kitten

I also made another crocheted hanger, from Mollie Makes No. 41.


Crochet hanger No. 3. Pattern from Mollie Makes 41
blog comments powered by Disqus

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails